Do not use this product when abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or other symptoms of appendicitis are present. Consult a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you are
- on a sodium-restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- take only the recommended dosage
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, unless directed by a doctor
- keep tightly closed at room temperature and protect from light
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 144 mg
- do not accept if plastic seal around cap is broken or removed
- shake well before using
- see label for expiration date
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Last update: 10/24/12
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL)
Sodium bicarbonate 525 mg
ipecac fluid extract, peppermint spirit, purified water, rhubarb fluid extract, vegetable glycerin.
Contains 5.5% Alcohol