For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use this product for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and see your doctor if
- the condition worsens or persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give milk then give a starch solution made by giving two tablespoonfuls of corn starch or flour to a pint of water. Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
When using this product
- do not use in the eyes; if contact occurs, flush with large amounts of water while lifting upper and lower lids.
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Last update: 8/23/12
First aid antiseptic
ammonia solution, iodine, potassium iodide, purified water
Last update: 4/20/12