Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
- store between 15-30° C (59-86° F)
- protect from excessive moisture
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Loratadine USP, 10 mg
corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch